POWER 802.3AT POE INJECTOR
Quick OverviewThe Cisco Meraki PoE Injector allows delivery of both data and power to a Meraki access point over a single Ethernet cable, allowing deployment of devices exactly where they are...
The Cisco Meraki PoE Injector allows delivery of both data and power to a Meraki access point over a single Ethernet cable, allowing deployment of devices exactly where they are needed to provide the best wireless coverage and at much lower installation cost. This PoE injector is specifically designed to meet the power needs of Cisco Meraki 802.3at-compatible devices. Check the access point specifications to ensure compatibility.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Use Power Over Ethernet to supply power (and optionally data) to Cisco Meraki 802.3at compatible devices. Ethernet cable is inexpensive and easy to install. Simply plug the AC adapter into the side of the Cisco Meraki PoE injector, then plug ethernet cable into the PoE port and route that cable to your 802.3at-compatible device. To add a wired data connection, plug the data ethernet cable into the LAN port on the Meraki PoE Injector.
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Input Current: 0.8A maximum
- AC Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Output Power: 30 W
- Powered device can be up to 100m away from power injector
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet, full duplex
- Operating Temperature: (32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: (-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 93%
- Short-circuit protection
- 6.3” x 2.1” x 1.4” (160 mm x 52.5 mm x 35.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.46 lb (210 g)
- Mounts to walls (anchors and screws not included)
- Complies with 802.3at standard
- Backward compatibility with 802.3af MR-series access points
- Input Power
- Detect/connected to valid 802.3at load
- MA-INJ-4-US Meraki 802.3at Power over Ethernet Injector (US plug)
- MA-INJ-4-EU Meraki 802.3at Power over Ethernet Injector (EU plug)
- MA-INJ-4-UK Meraki 802.3at Power over Ethernet Injector (UK plug)
- MA-INJ-4-AU Meraki 802.3at Power over Ethernet Injector (AU plug)
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.